Westfield,IN Senior Photographer|What to expect
So, you’re officially a senior and it is time to start thinking about your senior photos. Where do you start? What do you do? How do you find the right senior photographer for you?
Below you will find some FAQ’s to get your started. Still have questions? Email me (email@example.com) or go to my contact page and send a message.
What happens BEFORE your session?
1. Where do you want your senior photo taken? Do like grasses, fields, wild flowers? Barns, fences, and sky? Urban, downtown, buildings? Water, bridges, and trees? Do you like all of the above? Think about yourself and what fits your personality. If you need help, no worries! That is what I am here for.
2. Schedule your session early! The most popular time for senior pictures is September and October! But remember, this is also the most popular time for all pictures. My schedule fills up quickly so do not wait until the last minute or you might not get a spot.
3. How much will it cost? You can check out senior pricing right here. Please note that a $50 deposit is due at the time of booking to hold your session date and your final payment is due 7 days prior to your session. Print products are not included in the session cost but can be purchased in packages or a’la carte.
4. What happens when I book? You will receive my senior session guide, session prep questionnaire and your session invoice. The session guide will help you prepare you for the day of your session. It is includes prep details from waxing, hair to makeup. I have make up artist that I work with that can be added to your session at an additional cost.
5. Model release. Before your session you will receive a model release will need to be signed before we shoot. If you are under 18, your parents will be responsible for signing.
What Happens AT your session?
1. How long will your senior session take? For a modern senior session expect to spend approximately 1-2 hours with me on location. My sessions start approximately 2 hrs prior to sunset or right at sunrise.
2. What will we do? I meet my clients at their first location. We will chat, I will check over your outfits and I will nit pick. It might seem like I’m being overly obsessive and I am. This is why you are paying me, I watch out for the smallest of details. We will be walking around so keep that in mind. Cute shoes are awesome but they also need to be functional so you aren’t in pain during your session 🙂
3. To change or not to change? Feel free to bring up to 3 outfits. Different outfits work in different locations so it completely up to you. More then 3 outfits becomes a hassle and takes away from the experience.
4. Can I bring a friend? of course! Friends can be a great way to relax and to help capture your personality. Beware, if you bring a friend they may end up being my assistant 🙂
What happens AFTER your session?
1. How long until you can see your images? Your images will be ready to view within 2-3 weeks of your Senior session and you will receive an email with your digital images. I will post previews 24-48 hrs after your session on facebook, instagram, twitter and on my blog.
2. Are the social media images copyrighted? Yes, all my images that are posted online (facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and blog) are watermarked and copyrighted. I do give permission for you to use a photo for your profile picture but please do not remove the watermark or add any type of filter when reposting photos.
3. When will my prints and products be ready? Once your print order has been received and the final payment has been made, I will place the order for your prints and products. Print orders usually take about 2-3 weeks after payment as been received.
How do I book a Senior Portrait session?
1. To book your session email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call 317.758.8606. I am much better about answering emails then phone calls.
2. Do you have more questions? Ask! I am happy to answer any questions or concerns to help make your senior session magical.